Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Holiday Travels

Hey everyone, once again sorry for the lack of updates. I'm been distrated with hangng out with my good friend Rebecca. Well, and the fact that I am now in Scotland. :) I arrived in scotland a few days ago nd I'll be celebrating Christmas here with Rebecca, then heading on to see Caitlin in Ireland, and making it to Paris before in time to celebrate New Year's. I'll be in London for a night staying with my friend Orrin, who I met in Senegal, before heading back just in time for classes to start again.
Rebecca and I made latkes last night to celebrate (belatedly) Hannukah. I also made applesauce to go with them and was very impressed with my cooking skills. Perhaps my host mom should have come with me to see this extrodinary skill.
Mom, don't worry I've bough a coat (that goes halfway down my thighs) at Primark and a big purple (that's 'cause I'm thinking of you Kate!) scarf. I am keeping quite warm and Rebecca is indulging me with all the things I've missed in Senegal. Today it's a big old milkshake from McDonald's.

I miss you all and wish you a happy holiday season!

No comments: